Whether you use music to pump you up during a workout or you work out so you can jam out to your music, there’s no doubt it’s an important factor for most of us.
Here are my 20 favorite songs to play during my workouts. Give them a try and let me know what you think.
- Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
- How Bad Do You Want It by Sevyn Streeter
- If You Want Blood by ACDC
- Push Push by Kat Deluna & Akon
- Fear by Disturbed
- Feel Alive by Fergie
- Scream by Michael Jackson
- Highway To Hell by ACDC
- Natalie by Bruno Mars
- The Only by Static-X
- Rock ’n Roll All Night by Kiss
- Danza Kuduro by Don Omar
- Trespassing by Adam Lambert
- F.I.N.E. by Aerosmith
- Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Festival
- Sexy Bitch by David Guetta
- Rah Rah by Elephant Man
- Bring Me To Life by Evanescence
- Pop, Lock And Drop It by Huey
- U Don’t Want Tat by Petey Pablo
- Killing In The Name by Race Against The Machine
- The Bongo Song by Safri Duo
- Church by T Pain
- 1st Person by Stone Sour
- GDFR By Flo Rida
This list constantly changes but this is my top 25 right now. Check them out and enjoy your workout!
By Sander Vanacker for FitGuana
Sander Vanacker is a personal trainer, CEO of Bring Back Nature, Inc. and founder of FitGuana. He believes in improving health and wellness by incorporating more nature into our lives, being active and spending more time outdoors.