Updated: Jan 13
2020 is here and so is our Independent Training Floor! This newly added 2,200 sq ft facility enables you to work out solo or follow one of our workouts or programs.
Here's how it works:
- Once signed up and you have your waiver signed, you receive access through your phone to enter the training facility. AT ALL TIMES FITGUANA STAFF IS PRESENT. We may not be right next to you but we're available if you need anything.
- Our full schedule starts 1/13/20 and will be M-F 5.15am-1pm & 3pm-8pm.
This is a slight change vs our original idea (due to staff availability and coverage). Weekends will be 7am-11am.
- Until 1/13/20, we have slightly limited access times but are pretty well covered with plenty of available times. You can see all available times on our Vagaro scheduler.
- Our member lounge with smoothies and coffee will also be open starting 1/13/20 so if you want to grab a recovery smoothie or a pick me up on your way out, you'll be able to (hours will be 6am-1pm).
- FitGuana coaches will offer Technique 101 sessions, one during mid morning and one in the evening. These can also be found on our Vagaro schedule.
- You can either do your own workouts with our fully stocked selection of equipment, follow our daily workout on the board, our online training program or one of our specific training programs we created.
- Our special deal for new members expires soon so grab it while you can! Get one full month free if you sign up for our Independent Training Floor membership (ranges between $75 and $95/month). Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.