Coach Kim has a passion and talent for High Intensity Training. She is an ACE certified Group Fitness Instructor and also CPR / AED certified. You'll find her mostly in the early mornings as well as Saturdays at FitGuana.
More about Kim:
- Favorite workout song: Anything upbeat that I can sing along to. Or dance to. I'm thinking Rihanna, Janet, Pink...
- Favorite exercise: Anything that involves squats. I don't know why, but I can squat for days.
- The exercise that makes me least excited: The pull up. Meh.
- If I could, I would spend all day working this muscle group: I can't pick...I love a total body workout!
- Best dance move: No comment!
- Fitness related memory I’m most fond of: Working out during most of my pregnancy with the my second daughter. I wish I had video of me doing kettlebell swings 8 months pregnant!
- Biggest fitness goals: While running a (much) faster 5K would be an ideal tangible goal, I really just want to be the healthiest, fittest, best me I can be.
Come train with Kim and register for your class now!