Updated: Jun 8
We are very excited to get started again. Due to these unique times and needs, we have a few things to update you on. But most importantly, we can't wait to see our community! Even for us coaches, it's been challenging and we have been looking forward to training together again! We're sorry this is lengthy but as you know, we're thorough.
1. Per governor Lamont’s latest announcement, business in Phase 2 will be allowed to open June 17th. The measures required will be announced this week but as for now we are planning to:
Offer a modified schedule based on the survey we took.
Place classes 15 minutes apart to avoid crowding and to allow us to clean.
Use our front as entrance and rear staircase as an exit to avoid close contact.
Give every class participant their own stations (12’ apart) and equipment so you won’t have to walk around anyone. Everything you need is located in the station so you will spend the session entirely in your own space. You will have personal kettle bells, a box, a set of resistance bands and a TRX Suspension Trainer all to yourself.
Limit classes to 11 attendees.
Ask everyone to register for classes at least 30 minutes in advance so trainers can prepare your personal workout station.
Not allow any walk ins (register in advance on our website or Wix app).
Offer plenty of hand sanitizer and hand washing stations.
Open up our many windows for cross ventilation. Due to the abundance of large windows, it will almost be as if we were outside!
Cleaning the turf and equipment after each class (you know we're clean freaks).
Instructors wear masks unless they are joining class and are at a minimum of 12' distance.
2. Not ready for in person training? We are happy to announce we are continuing to do live sessions 4pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays. These are free for members and we also offer them for a $20 drop in fee. Live sessions can also be found on the website or Wix app.
3. FitGuana is also offering a deal on personal training to train by yourself and get full attention from your coach. If you purchase 5 private sessions, you receive a 6th one for free. You can pick your time and coach. Deal expires July 31st, 2020. You can purchase the deal on our pricing page.
Also let us know how we can help with your nutrition habits. Our health coach and trainer Deanna offers weekly check ins and nutrition consultations.
4. Starting our reopening on June 17th, all memberships reactivate unless you choose to freeze it for longer.
There will be no fees involved due to the unique situation however please reply to this email or message us at Contact@FitGuana.com if you rather wait and continue to freeze your membership. By default we are reactivating due to reopening our facility so please let us know beforehand. We won't be able to extend memberships after the fact.
Going forward, for any reason other than COVID-19, there will be a $10 weekly fee for freezing memberships.
5. Please see our reopening schedule on www.FitGuana.com/schedule. We will have plenty of early morning, mid morning and evening classes available. If classes fill up too quickly, we will be happy to add more.
6. As you may have heard, we have consolidated our training floors so our Open Gym will take place on the 2nd floor. During Open Gym times without classes, any area may be used. No walk ins allowed. Registration is a must.
7. Our lounge services are to be determined based on state requirements.
8. You may have seen above that our schedule and membership software is now integrated on our website platform. No more external or third party software! Since we have frozen most memberships, this was the perfect time to make the switch.
What we need you to do is:
Register and make an account on www.FitGuana.com (top right corner) or download the Wix app and register on there. You can download the app by going to www.FitGuana.com on your mobile device and clicking the banner up top.
If you have an active prepaid membership or have some time remaining due to our decision to freeze everything on May 1st, we will credit you with a transitional membership (no fee) until this prepaid membership expires. ONCE WE HAVE DONE THIS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES!
If you are a monthly member and are up for a renewal, you can activate your membership on www.FitGuana.com or the Wix app. We are glad to help you in studio as well.
If you have any issues or notice a flaw or bug, please let us know at Contact@FitGuana.com We have worked hard on this transition but it is completely possible a few minor tweaks are needed. We will continue to fine tune things over the weekend.
9. Warrior tests can be found on the events page on FitGuana.com
10. We are working on an equipment bundle for remote training. This bundle will contain everything you need to follow our virtual sessions as well as updated online training program. Therefore, if you feel either uncomfortable attending in person sessions or similar conditions return, you will be able to continue to train with us remotely without losing the progress you worked so hard for. This will enable you to work plenty of strength with the equipment provided in the package. Contents and pricing TBA.
11. Remember, we are offering clients who kept their membership intact until May 1st a free InBody analysis as a thank you gesture. These will take place on Saturday June 20th from 7-10am as well as Saturday June 27th from 7-10am. Please RSVP on our event page and we will be in touch to coordinate an individual 15 minute time slot.
12. A few links:
13. See some pictures below of the reorganized facility! We will release pictures of each individual workout station soon.
For any questions, please message us at Contact@FitGuana.com!